SUPPORT P2S RUGBYWORKS AND HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Download your Partnership Information
Thank you for considering a Partnership with P2S RUGBYWORKSP2S RUGBYWORKS is a collaborative, intensive and long-term skills development programme based on the Values of Rugby Union, with the aim of helping marginalised young people, currently outside of mainstream education back into sustainable education, employment and training.
P2S is working with young people to equip them with the necessary life skills to PREPARE them to seize OPPORTUNITY Additionally, P2S is working with the community to create OPPORTUNITY for young people to enter sustainable Education, Training and Employment Equipping them with the necessary life skills and reduce the negative perception held of them
Through a partnership with P2S RUGBYWORKS there is a real opportunity to align with the charity and to create new business relationships and attract new customers attracted by your community involvement and member discounts
In addition we can create a sustained communication campaign through the year, to help increase brand awareness and raise your profile. We want this to be a relationship where you and your company benefit from supporting us. Mutual benefit is our priority.
We believe there are a number of benefits available to you through your sponsorship of, and involvement with us:
- Be involved with a proven solution for marginalised young people as we roll it out in
- Western Australia;Position your organisation with an attractive demographic: All of our participants are aged between the ages of 12-18 years, and with families and community-based organisations, exposure is significant.
- Donate money directly via our website or bank deposit
- Donate products or services as prizes for our fundraising efforts
- Offer our membership a discount on merchandise or services to incentivise membership sales and attract new customers to your business
- Provide volunteer support as coaches at our sessions or helpers at fundraising events
- Over 50 followers on Facebook. Instagram Page under construction
- Fully Google Optimised website under construction - Go Live planned 16th March 2018
- Projected Membership – 50 by end of May 2018 – 250 by end of 2018
- Expected to have over 250 young participants by Q4 2018
- In discussions with RugbyWA and Western Force about high profile Ambassadors
- WA Police programme endorsement pending – expected by 01 June 2018
These are general guidelines. We gratefully accept contributions and support of any level and will work with your organisation to provide adequate recognition for your contributions.